Thursday, October 9, 2014

Twentynine Palms Photographer - Ava's Newborn Session

OH MY GOSH! Little miss Ava could NOT be any cuter! Although she didn't want to sleep for her session, I love her little looks and faces she made for the camera. I just love, love, LOVE her nursery! Her mommy did such a good job decorating it! It was really fun doing the session in their home, and I think it was the perfect setting for this sweet newborn. Daddy is deployed and hasn't met this precious little girl in person yet, so I hope these pictures will melt his heart just a little bit more than she already has :) Oh, and the pretty lady at the bottom is Ava's grandma. My husband asked if that was the mommy's sister :) Thank you Sarah Beth for having me be a part of this precious time in your lives. Ava is just so beautiful and I'm so happy for you and Harper! Click HERE for the image gallery.














And last, but not least, this one pretty much sums up how Ava feels about getting her picture taken, ha ha!

No comments: