Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Joshua Tree Photographer - Santana Family Session

This was a fun session! Jason, Katie & Quinton drove in from San Diego to have their session done here locally. It was a beautiful evening for it, too! 2 year old Quinton was SUCH a pleasure to be around and photograph. He was cracking me up when I asked him to hold the chalkboard so I could take a picture. He couldn't stand not seeing what was written on it, as you can see below. As I was editing, I kept finding myself smiling at his cute little face. One of my favorite moments of the evening was the big hug he gave me at the end of their session, melted my heart :) Thanks you guys for driving out here. I truly enjoyed our hour together and getting to meet you all! Click HERE for the image gallery.



























2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pictures look great! Thanks so much for a great shoot. So happy we were able to make it work.

Christee said...

Your so welcome! Glad you like them :)