Sunday, August 11, 2013

Yucca Valley Photographer - Maddy's Newborn Session

Recently I have added Newborns to my list of Photography sessions that I offer at Christee Lee's Photography. I have really enjoyed working with babies and taking on this new genre of photography. This session with Maddy was my first newborn baby girl, and I so love how these ones turned out, they're so sweet. I'm a girly girly at heart, so I love anything with pink, flowers, and lace :) Maddy was only 7 days old in these pictures, and she was such a good little model for me, slept through the whole session. I also got a kick out of her big sister Molly. She's 2 years old, and as cute as can be! Couldn't quite get her to sit still for pictures with her new baby sister, but I think the ones we got are still cute. Thank you Ricki for letting me practice on your precious baby girl. Click HERE for the gallery.













No comments: