Sunday, December 2, 2012

Yucca Valley Family Photographer - Tranmer Family Session

This was such a special session for me to photograph. I have had the honor of getting to know Amanda over the last year and a half, and I can honestly say she has been such a blessing to me at just the right time in my life. It's kind of a funny story how we actually met. I had Googled "Yucca Valley photographer" to see if my business would come up on a search, and the first photographer that came up was DelaLane Photography. So I clicked, and I fell in love with her photography. I immediately contacted her for a session for my husband & I. She is an amazing photographer, and I would recommend her in a heartbeat! So, fast forward a year and a half later, and here I am taking pictures of her beautiful family. And let me tell you, I was shaking in my boots! This was my first experience doing a session for another photographer, and I was so nervous! They were so great though, and I had so much fun hanging out with them for their session. Adela and Josiah are the cutest babies ever! They were so good, and made my job super easy:) Thank you Craig & Amanda so much for having me capture this special time in your lives. Here's some of my favorites......
























No comments: