Saturday, November 10, 2012

Yucca Valley Wedding Photographer - Mr. & Mrs. May

I just loved this couple! So darn sweet, and so in love! Ashley decided she wanted to do her portraits before the ceremony so we could take advantage of the lighting outside. So I had her walk down the aisle ahead of time with Heath's back to her, and had her tap him on the shoulder so that when he turned around we could capture his first look at her. Oh my gosh! Let me tell you, it was the sweetest moment! I actually got tears in my eyes! Their love for each other was so evident throughout the evening, and I so enjoyed capturing their special day. They also had such a fun reception! It was my first time seeing some of the games they played, and it was so fun watching their guests laughing and having fun. Congratulations you guys! Thank you for having me be a part of such a memorable event! I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.
Click HERE for the slideshow, & HERE for the gallery


























No comments: