Thursday, May 10, 2012

Eric & Sara's Engagement Session - Huntington Beach

Eric & Sara have the best chemistry together, and they were such a joy to photograph! It took me forever to choose which ones to put on my blog cause I liked so many! I love how they looked at each other and interacted with each other, it was so so sweet. They are such a nice couple and I am so looking forward to their wedding n October. We were also joined by Sara's sister and friend, and had a great time walking around Huntington Beach finding great spots to photograph. We ended the night with a yummy dinner at Dukes Restaurant right there by the pier, and it was so nice to get to know them a little bit more. It was a really fun evening! Thank you so much you guys, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Click HERE for the gallery, and HERE for the slideshow.


























No comments: