Friday, January 13, 2012

Yucca Valley Wedding Photographer - Mr. & Mrs. Bridenstine

Chris and Meagan were married on a rainy Saturday the weekend before Christmas. It was a lovely night wedding with lots of candles and dim lighting, very elegant & romantic. I loved the mood, and the white lights from the Christmas tree and decorations added a very nice touch to it. Meagan looked so beautiful! And the smile on Chris' face when he looked at her was priceless! I just love shooting wedding for couples that I've known since they were kids. It brings me such joy to be able to capture their special day. So, thank you Chris and Meagan for having me, and congratulations to the both of you as you start your life together. Click HERE for the music slideshow, and HERE for the gallery.
























No comments: