Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hagerman Wedding

The first thing I have to say about this wedding is WOW! The flowers, church, bride, dresses, colors, decorations and reception were all just gorgeous! At one point of the day, I thought to myself, I am having so much fun photographing this wedding! Isaiah & Kristyn couldn't have looked any happier, and they had a great bunch of famly and friends joining them on their special day. I think there best man and maid of honor gave some of the best speeches I've heard at a reception. The whole day was just perfect and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it! Click HERE for the slideshow, and at the bottom of the slideshow is a shopping cart that links to the gallery. :)









































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your looking at your photos! :)