Monday, March 1, 2010

Zech Family

I had soooooo much fun shooting these! And I'd have to say, these are the cutest kids on the planet, though I'm a little bit partial cause there my nieces and nephew:) I love the one of My brother and sister in-law cracking up. They made me laugh out loud when I was editing them, he's such a goof ball! We shot these in Old Town Murrieta, and I wish we would have had more time, cause that place rocked! Any whoo, if ya want to see all of them click HERE for the gallery. Thanks guys! I always love hangn' out with you!


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much fun! Looks as though you had a great time with them. I enjoyed viewing these photos. I'm so surprised to see how big the kids are now. I last saw them 2 years ago! I shall make a trip to visit them the next time I'm in Cali. :)