Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Manolovits

I'm happy to present to you the pictures of Mr. & Mrs. Mark & Kerensa Manolovits! It was a beautiful wedding in Buena Park last weekend, and the ceremony was held at the Church of Reflections at Knotts Berry Farm. It was such a special day, and meant even more to me to be able to photograph it cause Mark is my cousin. They were so cute together! And I loved Kerensa's veil! Congrats you guys! Thanks for having me be a part of your very special day! Click HERE for the slideshow:)























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great pics as usual, Christee. Thanks so much. Linda (Kerensa's mom)

Michele M. Rizzo said...

Christee! Absolutely awesome pictures - Allison and I just watched the slide show and loved all of the pictures.